Welcome to my blog. If you are reading this page then you probably want to know a little more about me :)
I have been working online since 2000. Over the years, I have created and maintained a wide variety of websites and generated income through affiliate marketing, product sales, ad sales and more. “Internet Marketer” is a term that probably fits what I do best, but I prefer the term “Content Creator” as most of my websites have focused on creating content that others will enjoy and find useful.
Through this blog, I share my experiences from working online. I mostly write about blogging, social media, technology, SEO, making money online and WordPress. I also talk about my YouTube channels and my involvement in cryptocurrency.
Since my childhood, I have also had a passion for programming and this love has been rekindled in my later years. So don’t be surprised if you see me talking about coding and software development.
Being self-employed via the internet has also allowed me to travel the world doing what I love (though I still own a house in my native Scotland). It is a little anti-social in some ways, but I value the freedom it gives me and the creativity it allows.
I hope you enjoy the blog :)
- Connect with me on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- You can also connect with me on YouTube via my Tech YouTube channel, business YouTube channel and gaming YouTube channel.
- Check out my portfolio page to see the software I have developed myself and with others
- This website is reliably hosted by Wetopi. Please visit my web hosting area for information about hosting and my webmaster resources directory for a list of other services I use.
- Check out my Amazon Reviews page for more information about why I actively review products on Amazon
- Please note, I sometimes use affiliate links when referring to services I use. Rest assured, I only ever link to services I know and trust. Please read my advertising policy page to learn more.
- Feel free to drop me an email if you want to speak to me directly