The Art of Freelance Blogging is a 350+ page book that covers everything I've learned from freelance blogging (print version is 580 pages). The book does show you any secrets or any shortcuts to success; it's a no-nonsense book that tells you exactly what you need to know to earn thousands of dollars every month through blogging for others.
If you would like to start a profitable career in writing for top blogs, this is the book for you.
Buy the Book
- 580+ Pages
- 27 Chapters
- Print: $19.99
- Ebook: $2.99
How To Earn Thousands of Dollars Every Month as a Professional Blogger
This book was created for everyone. Whether you have never blogged before or if you currently have your own blog, The Art of Freelance Blogging will show you the steps you need to follow in order to land high paying writing jobs with top blogs.
Over 27 chapters, the book details:
- Why you need an online resume
- How you can secure blogging gigs with high traffic blogs
- Where to source images for articles
- How to negotiate your rate like a pro
- How to send professionally designed invoices to clients
- Why you should be video blogging
- How to get the most from freelance marketplaces
- How to get products from companies for free
- How you can raise your profile and establish yourself as a top blogger
It also includes:
- A 15 Step Action Plan – Details exactly what you need to do to land your first blogging job.
- An introduction to HTML – The HTML elements that you will need to use to format your articles.
- WordPress Installation Guide – A complete walkthrough which shows you how to install the most popular blogging platform on the internet.
- An Extensive Freelancing Resource List – Hundreds of useful links to resources you will use as a freelance blogger.
The book also includes interviews with 7 professional bloggers. Each blogger gives an insight into what techniques have and have not worked for them.
- Chris Garrett – The Vice President of Educational Content at Copyblogger and founder of the popular course Authority Blogger.
- Georgina Laidlaw – A freelance content developer, and content manager for ProBlogger.
- Nathan B Weller – A successful freelance blogger who writes for several top blogs.
- Sharon H Hurley – An experienced blogger who has freelanced for many years. She runs the freelance blog Get Paid to Write Online.
- Bamidele Onibalusi – A young freelance blogger who earns 5 figures a month from blogging.
- Allena Tapia – An experienced freelancer who writes about freelancing on About.com.
- Susan Gunelius – The founder of Women on Business and author of 10 books including “Blogging All-in-One for Dummies” and “30-Minute Social Media Marketing”.
Who This Book Is For?
I have been blogging actively since around 2006. Whilst I'm known for building and selling successful blogs, I have also found a lot of success through blogging for others.
Most people are unaware of the money that can be made through freelance blogging. I need to be honest – I didn't know either. I had been making money through the internet for around 10 years before I started actively writing for other blogs. The penny dropped when I started making more money blogging for other blogs than I was making through my existing blogs.
There are a lot of self-professed “Gurus” online who profess to be making a killing through affiliate marketing. What may surprise you is that there are many low-key bloggers making much more money than them, simply by writing every day for commercial blogs.
The Art of Freelance Blogging was written for people who:
- Are looking to make a living online.
- Want the flexibility that an online career provides so that they can work their own hours, travel and spend more time with familar and friends.
- Are williing to work hard to become successful.
I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that everyone who buys this book will make money. They won't. In fact, from my experience, a large percentage of people who buy books don't even finish them. This book details exactly what you need to do make thousands of dollars every month blogging for others, however it is up to you to implement the steps detailed in this book. No one else can do that for you. If you want to enjoy the same success that I have had through blogging, you're going to have to work for it.
If you want to learn new skills and are motivated to work hard every day, I guarantee that you will become a successful freelance blogger.
Have you read the The Art of Freelance Blogging? If so, why not write a review about it for others.
- My Review of The Art of Freelance Blogging by Erin Bettis
- Leestip: The art of freelance blogging by Sandra van Bijsterveld
Please contact me if you have written a review of the book and would like it linked in this section.