I am looking for a full time blogger for my domain name blog ProTycoon. The blogger will post 5 times a week on the blog (no more than once daily).
The successful blogger will be paid $200 per month and will be paid in arrears via Paypal (sorry I cannot offer alternative payment methods at this time). The blogger will cover such topics as :
- Domain Name News
- Domain Name Advice for beginners
- Domain Name Development
- Domain Name Security
- Other Domain Name related issues
I will do my best to help guide the blogger on the direction I want the blog to follow however I am also looking for the blogger to write daily without holding their hand 🙂
- I am happy for the blogger to write a few posts in advance incase of illness or whatever however most posts shouldn be written on the day the post is published so that the author can take respond to the latest domain news and developments.
- The blogger should have a thorough knowledge of the domain name industry and be able to display this in their posts. Those who actively register, buy and sell domain names are preferred.
- Posts should be a minimum 300-500 words.
- The successful blogger should be able to display a high standard of English (Grammar, Spelling, Pronunciation). Native English speakers are preffered.
- The blogger should have basic photo editing skills so that they can attach related images to their posts.
- If the blogger has more time on their hands, then they may be asked to post on the successful blogging advice website BloggingTips as well.
- If for any reason the blogger cannot complete the full month, the blogger will be paid Pro Rata for the posts they have published.
First and foremost, I am looking for someone who is reliable and can write quality and original posts on a daily basis. (Note, since this position is paid, posts may not be published elsewhere on the web).
Please contact me or leave a message in this post if you are interested in this position. Please ensure that you include :
- Some basic information about yourself (Age, location and relevant experience).
- Links to articles and blog posts that you have written.
- Any other information you think is relevant.