Would you like your product or service reviewed on this blog?
Purchasing a review provides many benefits including social proof, feedback, branding, SEO improvements, and more.
If you want me to take a more comprehensive look at your product or service, you may want to consider purchasing a written review and a video review.
I give a $50 discount to those who order both types of reviews together.
You can purchase a written review or video review on KevinMuldoon.com below.
Please contact me for rates on video tutorials for your website.
The Benefit of a Written Review
There are many benefits to having your product or service reviewed on KevinMuldoon.com. You will obviously generate exposure to my readership when the article is published.
However, there are many other benefits.
- You will give your customers, and potential customers, an honest look at your product or service
- You can reference the article on your promotional material and quote any part of the review to enhance social proof
- Since the review will be listed in search engines, you will create another way of people finding your product
- You will receive honest criticism about your product or service and suggestions on how it can be improved
Below are some examples of products and services I have reviewed in the past:
- Build a Car Dealership Website with Car Dealer
- Monarch â A Better Social Sharing Plugin for WordPress
- Increase Email Sign Ups with Optin Lock
- Backup Your Website Daily with CodeGuard
Please feel free to check my blog archives to see more of the articles and reviews I have published.
Cost of Written Reviews
The price of a review is based on the number of words in the review. If you order a long review and it is not possible for me to write such a detailed review of your product or service, you review will be moved down to the suitable price level and a pro-rata refund will be given.
- $200 – A minimum of 1,000 words
- $300 – A minimum of 1,500 words
- $400 – A minimum of 2,000 words
* Note: I no longer offer 500 word reviews as I feel they are too short and restrict me from reviewing a product properly.
Please be aware that I receive more than fifteen requests for reviews every week. I also have a backlog of over 150 potential products and services that I hope to review in the future.
Payment ensures that if I do not have time to review your product or service, one of my authors will.
The Benefit of a Video Review
A video review is a great way of showing your product or service to the world.
For digital products I can perform screencast reviews and tutorials. For physical products I can do reviews and unboxings.
Once the video review has been published, you are free to use it in any marketing material you wish.
For example, an overview video can be embedded on your home page to show customers what the product or service can do; whilst a tutorial video makes a great addition to your support area.
You can see an example of a video review of a WordPress theme below.
Cost of Video Reviews
Video reviews retail at $150 each. Discounts are available if a video is purchased in conjunction with a written review.
Video reviews can be published in one of three locations:
- My Tech Channel – Suitable for technology related products and services
- Rise Forums Channel – Suitable for website development and internet marketing related products and services
- Upload Yourself – If you prefer, I can upload the video to Dropbox and you can upload the video yourself to your own website or video channel (e.g. Youtube or Vimeo). An additional fee is required if you want this since the video is not being added to my YouTube channel.
What I Need From You
In order to review your service or product effectively, I need access to the product or service in question. All paid reviews will be marked as such. Note that a paid review is no guarantee of a positive review, it is only a guarantee that I will review your product or service fairly and objectively.
If something is bad, I will say so. If it is good, I will say so. However, I always do my best to make any criticism constructive. Additionally, I make suggestions on how I believe the product or service can be improved.
I cannot guarantee I will link to your website a set number of times, so please do not buy a review if you are only looking for certain keywords to be linked (my blog is not a content farm!). What I can assure you is that I always endeavor to take my time and write a good honest review for readers.