The Art of Freelance Blogging has proved to be incredibly popular with bloggers since its initial release more than three months. Spanned across 27 chapters, the book covers everything I have learned from freelance blogging.
Until Monday, you can download the book free on Amazon. Downloading the book allows you to read the book on a range of different devices and grants you access to all future updates.
The Art of Freelance Blogging
The Art of Freelance Blogging is a no-nonsense book that explains everything you need to do in order to become a successful freelance blogger.
Over 27 chapters, the book details:
- Why you need an online resume
- How you can secure blogging gigs with high traffic blogs
- Where to source images for articles
- How to negotiate your rate like a pro
- How to send professionally designed invoices to clients
- Why you should be video blogging
- How to get the most from freelance marketplaces
- How to get products from companies for free
- How you can raise your profile and establish yourself as a top blogger
It also includes:
- A 15 Step Action Plan – Details exactly what you need to do to land your first blogging job.
- An introduction to HTML – The HTML elements that you will need to use to format your articles.
- WordPress Installation Guide – A complete walkthrough which shows you how to install the most popular blogging platform on the internet.
- An Extensive Freelancing Resource List – Hundreds of useful links to resources you will use as a freelance blogger.
The book also includes interviews with 7 professional bloggers. Each blogger gives an insight into what techniques have and have not worked for them.
- Chris Garrett – The Vice President of Educational Content at Copyblogger and founder of the popular course Authority Blogger.
- Georgina Laidlaw – A freelance content developer, and content manager for ProBlogger.
- Nathan B Weller – A successful freelance blogger who writes for several top blogs.
- Sharon H Hurley – An experienced blogger who has freelanced for many years. She runs the freelance blog Get Paid to Write Online.
- Bamidele Onibalusi – A young freelance blogger who earns 5 figures a month from blogging.
- Allena Tapia – An experienced freelancer who writes about freelancing on About.com.
- Susan Gunelius – The founder of Women on Business and author of 10 books including “Blogging All-in-One for Dummies” and “30-Minute Social Media Marketing”.
This is the perfect book for anyone who has ever thought about making money by writing for others.
How to Download The Art of Freelance Blogging FREE
Amazon books can be read on a variety of devices. In addition to Kindle books, they can also be read on:
- Browsers – Known as the Kindle Cloud Reader.
- Smartphones – iPhone, iPod, Android, Blackberry, and Windows phones.
- Computers – Windows and Mac.
- Tablets – iPad, Windows, and Android.
The book is available for the next few days free through Amazon. Once you have downloaded it, you will get access to all future updates of the book for free.
All I ask for in return is that you:
- Review the Book on Amazon – Reviews are very important on Amazon. An honest review of the book will help others decide whether or not it is worth purchasing.
- Share this Post – A tweet on Twitter, like on Facebook or +1 on Google+. I’m keen for as many bloggers as possible to download the book during the free period. So I encourage you to spread the word :)
If you enjoyed the book and would like to review the book on your own blog, please email me the URL of your review and I will link to it on the Art of Freelance Blogging information page.
A few people have advised me that they are unable to download books on Amazon in their region. Unfortunately, Amazon are very strict with those who opt-in to KDP select. As I am selling the book exclusively through Amazon, I am unable to sell it or offer it to any of you anywhere else. I apologise for this, but there is nothing I can do.
Win a Printed Copy of The Art of Freelance Blogging
The print version of the book is over 580 pages long. It is perfect for those of you who do not enjoy reading books on digital devices.
- Win a Copy of The Art of Freelance Blogging – John Chow
- The Art of Freelance Blogging (Review & Giveaway) – Famous Bloggers
Even if you enter the above competitions in order to win a printed version of the book, I still encourage you to download the digital version of the book as this ensures you get access to all future updates. It can be downloaded free from the link below. I hope you enjoy the book :)
* If for any reason the above link does not take you to the book for your local Amazon website, simply login to Amazon and search for “The Art of Freelance Blogging”.