WPEka is a WordPress blog that I write for every month. They have been publishing some great articles recently. Though obviously I'm biased as I wrote some of these articles :)
While their new design showcases the latest articles on their home page, it is their WPEka Club they are known for. Their club currently offers 22 WordPress themes and 16 WordPress plugins.
They have been getting more recognition recently due to their acquisitions. They have developed or acquired theme stores such as Chimera Themes and plugins such as Survey Funnel and WP Local Plus. They even purchase the WordPress Google Adsense theme CTR Theme.
You may be wondering why I am talking about the themes and plugins WPEka is acquiring. The reason is that all of the products they are snapping up are being offered to WPEka club members. The result is a WordPress club that has a varied collection of themes and plugins from a range of different developers.
Let's take a closer look at what their club offers.
The 15 WordPress themes that are currently available to WPEka club members have been developed for many different website niches. This includes eCommerce, blogs, businesses, affiliate websites, and much more.
AppPress is an interesting design that can be used for a corporate website. It could also be used as a landing page to promote an application, product, or service.
The theme is responsive and comes with five different styles. It features a cool home page slider and a pricing page for displaying the price of your product.
Lazy Mag is a stylish magazone theme that can be customised via the WordPress customiser. Advertising spaces are integrated into the header, sidebar, and footer. This makes it easy to monetise your website.
The club also has a photography theme, an under construction theme, and an affiliate marketing theme called Conversion.
Of course, there are many WordPress theme stores out there that offer a lot of themes for a monthly or yearly fee. What really sets apart WPEka Club part is its plugins. They offer many great feature packed plugins that retail for around $50-$100 each.
Here is a current list of plugins available to club members:
- BackupBreeze – Backs up, copies, and restores a WordPress website.
- ChimeraMapMe – Geo tags your posts.
- Collage Maker – Creates collages of images on your website.
- E-Commerce Affiliate – A fully functioning affiliate program with referral tracking, commission payments, and more.
- ImpactPageBuilder – A landing page template builder.
- SEO Breeze – A self-declared “Ultimate SEO Plugin”.
- SurveyFunnel – Creates surveys to funnel traffic to websites and products.
- Ultimate Social Media – A social media sharing plugin that supports eight social media services.
- WP Comments Pro – Enables social media commenting on your WordPress website.
- WP Contact Form Widget – A simple contact form plugin.
- WP Social – A social media follow widget that supports ten social media services.
- WP-Answers – A feature packed question and answer solution for WordPress.
- WPAdCenter – A popular advertising solution for WordPress.
- WPAuctionSoftware – Lets you add auctions to your website.
- WPLegalPages – Includes seventeen ready to use legal pages for your website.
- WPLocalPlus – An automated business directory theme that supports Google Maps and user reviews.
If you had to purchase a developer license for the more feature rich plugins in the above list, you would not have to spend over $1,000.
WPEka has a very competitive pricing policy. They have three pricing plans available: Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
They have adopted a fair policy in which all plans offer the same features. They are all developer licenses and allow use on an unlimited number of websites, technical support, and access to tutorial videos.
The only difference is the length of membership. A silver membership costs $27 per month, a gold membership costs $47 per quarter, and a platinum membership costs $97 per year.
Clearly, their yearly membership option makes the most sense. You could justify purchasing a monthly or quarterly membership to save money; however you may end up kicking yourself later as WPEka are on an aggressive campaign to add more WordPress themes and plugins to their portfolio.
WPEka Club offers fantastic value for money. At less than less than $0.72 per product, their club gives you access to many great WordPress products at one fair price.
While there are many other great membership deals available for WordPress theme stores, I cannot think of any company out there that are offering so many WordPress plugins with one price. A few of their plugins sell for hundreds of dollars each; yet you can get all of their plugins for only $97.
I highly recommend checking them out as they have some great themes and plugins on offer.