The Art of Freelance Blogging is my brand new book about freelance blogging. Over 350 pages long and spanned across 27 chapters, the book covers everything I have learned from freelance blogging.
It’s a no-nonsense book that explains everything you need to do in order to become a successful freelance blogger.
Over 27 chapters, the book details:
- Why you need an online resume
- How you can secure blogging gigs with high traffic blogs
- Where to source images for articles
- How to negotiate your rate like a pro
- How to send professionally designed invoices to clients
- Why you should be video blogging
- How to get the most from freelance marketplaces
- How to get products from companies for free
- How you can raise your profile and establish yourself as a top blogger
It also includes:
- A 15 Step Action Plan – Details exactly what you need to do to land your first blogging job.
- An introduction to HTML – The HTML elements that you will need to use to format your articles.
- WordPress Installation Guide – A complete walkthrough which shows you how to install the most popular blogging platform on the internet.
- An Extensive Freelancing Resource List – Hundreds of useful links to resources you will use as a freelance blogger.
The book also includes interviews with 7 professional bloggers. Each blogger gives an insight into what techniques have and have not worked for them.
- Chris Garrett – The Vice President of Educational Content at Copyblogger and founder of the popular course Authority Blogger.
- Georgina Laidlaw – A freelance content developer, and content manager for ProBlogger.
- Nathan B Weller – A successful freelance blogger who writes for several top blogs.
- Sharon H Hurley – An experienced blogger who has freelanced for many years. She runs the freelance blog Get Paid to Write Online.
- Bamidele Onibalusi – A young freelance blogger who earns 5 figures a month from blogging.
- Allena Tapia – An experienced freelancer who writes about freelancing on About.com.
- Susan Gunelius – The founder of Women on Business and author of 10 books including “Blogging All-in-One for Dummies” and “30-Minute Social Media Marketing”.
How to Download The Art of Freelance Blogging for FREE
Amazon books can be read on a variety of devices. In addition to Kindle books, they can also be read on:
- Browsers – Known as the Kindle Cloud Reader.
- Smartphones – iPhone, iPod, Android, Blackberry, and Windows phones.
- Computers – Windows and Mac.
- Tablets – iPad, Windows, and Android.
The book is available for the next few days for free through Amazon. Once you have downloaded it, you will get access to all future updates of the book for free.
All I ask for in return is that you:
- Review the Book on Amazon – Reviews are very important on Amazon. An honest review of the book will help others decide whether or not it is worth purchasing.
- Share this Post – A tweet on Twitter, like on Facebook or +1 on Google+. I’m keen for as many bloggers as possible to download the book during the free period. So I encourage you to spread the word 🙂
If you enjoyed the book and would like to review the book on your own blog, please email me the URL of your review and I will link to it on the Art of Freelance Blogging information page.
Should I get a sufficient number of reviews through this, I will release all of my future books for free for a few days (my next book should hopefully be released in a few weeks). The book will be released for free again at some point over the next few months. Make sure you are subscribed to my newsletter as I will only be advising subscribers when it will be released again.
This book could not have been released without the help of the readers who helped proofread this book. Therefore, a huge thank you to Karen Dominey, Scott, Dennis and Bruce. Thanks to everyone who helped me with the name of the book’s tagline too. In the end, I decided to go with Mario Giancini’s suggestion of “How to Earn Thousands of Dollars Every Month as a Professional Blogger”.
You can download the book for free from the link below. I hope you enjoy the book 🙂
NOTE: A few people have advised me that they are unable to download books on Amazon in their region. Unfortunately, Amazon are very strict with those who opt-in to KDP select. As I am selling the book exclusively through Amazon, I am unable to sell it or offer it to any of you anywhere else. I apologise for this, but there is nothing I can do.